Documents & Permits

Below are some of the most commonly asked for documents, forms and permit applications to assist residents in obtaining information. Please note, the Township’s Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision and Land Development Ordinances are not currently available online.


Conditional Use Application
Dog License Application
Subdivision/Land Development Application
Use & Occupancy/Sidewalk Certification Request
Water/Sewer Certification Request
Volunteer Application
Voter Registration Application
Zoning Hearing Board Application


Alarm System Registration
Alterations / Repairs Not Requiring Permits
Assessment Process for Building Permits
Concern Form
Fee Schedule
Fence Guidelines
Inspection Procedures
Open Records Request Form
Use and Occupancy/Sidewalks and Pathways Ordinance
Township Zoning Map

Permit Applications

Building and Zoning Permit Applications can be found at Kraft Municipal Group.

Please see our current Fee Schedule for appropriate review and/or permit fees.

If you have any questions regarding permit requirements or permit applications, please contact Kraft Municipal Group at (610) 777-1311.  Permits must be submitted to the Township Office with the appropriate review fee to be deemed complete.

Ridglea Development – Permit Letter
Stormwater Management Permit Application
Sample Operations & Maintenance Agreement – Engineered Plans
Sample Operations & Maintenance Agreement – Simplified Approach
Temporary Sign Permit Application